The Radiant Geospatial Platform is robust, shared technology platform that ensures the interoperability of all applied systems (hardware and software), and becomes the foundation for each higher order of Geospatial Intelligence deliverables.
Common Operating Platform
Our solution is provided through a Common Operating Platform to enable customers to have a consistent and real-time view of critical supply chain and infrastructure activities and events. The common view portal provides for live map of shipments and resources along with events and situations which impact shipment security and efficiencies. The Common Operating Picture combines a live view of location, shipment status and alert levels into a knowledge base allowing for immediate acknowledgment and response to detected events and situations. This is preemptive logistics intelligence.
The Geospatial Modeling Technology (GMT) and Common Operating Platform is built on intelligent Geographic Information Systems (GIS) layers. These layers typically include vital government facilities, utilities and communications infrastructure, along with essential resources including oil, gas and water desalination facilities. It plays three critical roles including:
- Management of Vital Assets;
- Monitoring and Assessment of the Security of People and Goods; and
- Transportation Logistics Management Support
Management of Vital Assets
The GMT Platform is designed to specifically safeguard the most valuable resources.
Asset Management uses integrated RFID and GPS to detect and document all movements and relocation of essential equipment and supplies. The geospatial analysis evaluates each movement or relocation to assess any unusual or suspicious actions.
- The Platform divides these resources into Production Facilities and Oil and Gas Pipelines.
- RFID Asset Management, Video Surveillance, GPS tracking and advanced sensors combine to provide real-time situational awareness.
- The software provides ongoing Geospatial intelligence to detect threats.
- Operators are instantly notified of critical situations or events that threaten any asset or vital operations.
Security of People and Goods
- The Platform also provides comprehensive movement awareness of people and goods.
- Biometrics are paired with RFID to verify the identity of individuals and monitor movement within vital and secure areas or facilities.
- When monitoring Goods, GPS is used along with advanced sensors to ensure its integrity of shipments from origin to destination. This includes biometric identification of the driver.
- This more comprehensive approach eliminates unauthorized personnel from having access to vital areas or potential contamination of critical cargo or shipments.
Transportation / Logistics Movement
Ensures each shipment is monitored for route adherence and to readily detect off-route events, unauthorized stops, hijacking, crashes and other critical events. Threats are immediately conveyed to Platform Operators.
- Ability to make informed, timely decisions with real time data processing: data fusion and analysis, coupled with information assurance (not information saturation), provides the opportunity to get the right information to the right person at the right time.
- Enhanced communications: ability to send alerts to multiple platforms with ability to formulate and notify the decision breakdown structure.
- Manufacturing plants upgrade vital security to advanced geospatial modeling for critical points interior and exterior (points that define perimeter, egress and ingress, parked trailers and any vulnerable flows from the manufacturing floor to storage to dock).
Cargo Security & Monitoring
- Each trailer becomes the equivalent of a secure bank vault.
- The Operation Center dynamically tracks each tractor/trailer and reports every aspect of the shipment, including authorized driver, route, timing benchmarks, and authorized stops and checkpoints.
- Once a secure shipment leaves its point of origin, Radiant transfers control to the Geospatial Technology System, which includes GPS tracking and surveillance, webcam coverage of roadways, and a GIS with interactive digital, aerial and satellite maps. These components support Radiant’s ability to provide instant interactive access, collaboration and decision support.
Supply Chain Visibility
Profitable decisions originate from knowledge insight. It’s difficult to manage the multiple sources, volume and complexity of data that supply chain management entails, much less to isolate instantly any momentous disruption and/or costly ripple effect throughout the supply chain.
- Supply Chain Visibility applies higher logistics intelligence to the information load, instantly transforming it into situation insight and informed, quantifiable alternatives.