Data Center Asset Tracking
No data center is static or simple. With large volumes of equipment moving in and out for maintenance or reconfiguration, it becomes essential to have an easy and straightforward data center asset tracking solution to track and manage assets. Additionally, given the cost of equipment, having a system that provides precision and reliability within the network is paramount. With Radiant RFID’s , users can monitor and manage any data center asset with complete ease and efficiency.
Radiant RFID’s Virtual Asset Tracker is a hosted solution that enables users to take inventory while eliminating the need for paper and manual processes. Handheld devices work over WiFi range or offline and synced via a computer; asset information is automatically uploaded, giving current and precise data center asset tracking information.
The process of using Virtual Asset Tracker is incredibly straightforward. Users enter a room and scan the area containing the assets. There is no need to scan individual bar codes or enter data manually. Customers can use traditional RFID handheld devices and/or iOS and Android smartphones and tablets running VAT 2Go, paired with RFID sleds.
HANDHELD INVENTORY FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- User Management
- Inventory Association
- Location Association and Detection
- Server Synchronization
- Inventory with User Alerts
- Exception and Inventory Reporting
- Transfer of Location
- Transfer of Asset Ownership
ADVANCED FEATURES AVAILABLE WITH FIXED READER INTEGRATION:
- Total Asset Management Solution
- Asset Movement Notification
- Live Inventory
- Hosted asset tracking solution for servers, switches, and racks using passive RFID technology
- Database independent. Integrates via API with Oracle, SAP, Banner, Sage, and other ERP systems
- Highly scalable architecture with core server application and handheld clients
- Virtually unlimited number of assets can be tracked and managed
- Use RFID. bar code and GPS coordinates for asset and location tracking
- Enables association of user data, images, documents and other asset information
- Professional asset tagging services available