Emergency, Evacuation & Shelter Management
We understand that successful disaster management requires substantial focus and manpower – two critical elements that are often in short supply during an event. Radiant's principle mission is to assist local and state governments and NGO's with evacuating, locating and reuniting loved ones in times of emergency.
To deliver on that mission, our All Hazard Response Network delivers services, technology and partnerships that:
- Organize evacuees and coordinate responders during disasters
- Identify, locate, and move evacuees, pets, equipment, and assets
- Manage shelters
- Reunite loved ones with their families
Whether it is children and parents or families and pets, Radiant’s solution is the only RFID system that aids Emergency Managers with large-scale disaster management and evacuations by making the continuous movement of people, pets, equipment, and assets easy to manage without repeatedly stopping to take names and scan bar codes.
BENEFITS SPAN MULTIPLE ORGANIZATIONS
- Incident Commanders: Receive real-time and historical location data for evacuees and responders to quickly determine equipment and asset needs. Access data quickly from our easy to use, configurable dashboard.
- Responders: Check in quickly to events without standing in line, filling out forms or scanning bar codes.
- Shelter Managers: Quickly determine who is en route to, checked in, and checked out of locations.
- NGO's: Efficiently manage response supplies from warehouse to shelter without scanning bar codes or managing multiple forms
- Evacuees: Receive sheltering, care and supplies with minimal intrusion
The All Hazard Response Network ties together RFID at an individual level with GPS tracking on response vehicles to monitor transportation and integrates with patient management systems such as EM Track™.
NIMS-COMPLIANT RESPONDER APP NOW AVAILABLE
Radiant RFID’s Responder Application, an extension of AHRN, delivers critical all-hazard operational data to emergency managers. The solution assists jurisdictions with responder accountability and compliance with the National Incident Management System (NIMS). NIMS expects multiple agencies and volunteer organizations (e.g., American Red Cross, VOAD, CERT, etc.) to be engaged during major incidents. From a personnel location point-of-view, this means you have to be prepared to locate all responders at your incident.
NIMS compliance activities also includes coordination and support of emergency incidents and event management through the development and use of integrated Multi-Agency Coordination Systems (MACS), i.e. – develop and maintain connectivity capability between local Incident Command Posts, local Emergency Operations Centers (EOCs), regional EOCs, and the State EOCs. Radiant’s solution hits this requirement on the head. All personnel and evacuee information is captured at individual locations / assignments and is made available to higher-level agencies via a web-based platform.
AHRN HARDWARE, SOFTWARE and SMART DEVICE APPS SUPPORT:
- Evacuation and shelter management
- Disaster management
- Responder management
- Corporate building evacuation
- Campus evacuation
- Base Camp management
- Oil refinery mustering
THE SOLUTION ALSO OFFERS:
- UHF Gen 2 Wristbands
- Pet Tracker App
- Fully Hosted Solution
- Network Enabled
- Gen2 Compatibility
- Customized Reporting & Usage Statistics
- Per Activation Lease Option Available
With over 10 years of experience in supporting the State of Texas and others' emergency preparation and response efforts, including Hurricanes Alex, Ike, Gustav, Rita, and Sandy, Radiant’s solution provides the ability to assess event status and respond quickly by keeping all aspects of the movement visible to each operation’s team.